Global policies | FWCloud Forum

Global policies

kemeris2000

Hi,

is it possible to apply policy to multiple firewalls or at least copy/paste policy rules between firewalls?

Thank you in advance.

Carles Munyoz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
You can create a cluster of firewalls that will share the same policy rules and apply it to all cluster's nodes.

Greetings.

kemeris2000

Hi,
You can create a cluster of firewalls that will share the same policy rules and apply it to all cluster's nodes.

Greetings.
Thank you for reply Carles. I already use firewall clusters which includes firewalls of real PostgreSQL, MySQL cluster nodes. As I understand it's not possible to place cluster in another cluster? Looking for best way to manage approx. ~2700 VM's.

Carles Munyoz

Administrator
Staff member
Another option is cloning firewalls. You can make a full clone of a firewall, can this help solving your needs?

We are planing to create a shared rules feature in a future release, but it is not available yet.

kemeris2000

Another option is cloning firewalls. You can make a full clone of a firewall, can this help solving your needs?

We are planing to create a shared rules feature in a future release, but it is not available yet.
Cloning firewall is good option for a couple of firewalls, but not for amount of firewalls we have. I will wait for future release. Thank you for your support!