Unable to auth on web ui | FWCloud Forum

Unable to auth on web ui

buzzzo

Hi

I've found a strange issue: when logging in via fqdn on the web ui (eg: fwcloud.foo.bar) i'm unable to authenticate (i've receive invalid user/pass message).
All is good instead when logging in via https://1.2.3.4:3030 .

Is it a known issue ?

Thx

Carles Munyoz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
This is due to the CORS_WHITELIST configuration in the FWCloud-API.
Edit the /opt/fwcloud/api/.env file, add the new URL to the CORS_WHITELIST variable and restart FWCloud-API.

Please, let me know if this solves your problem.

buzzzo

Hi Carles

You're very fast !!! i've figure out the problems just 5 minutes before your reply (my fault, haven't read the docs).
Last question: is it possible to:
1) change web ui port (from 3030 to 443 for example) ?
2) put port 3030 behind a reverse proxy (apache or nginx or name_your_preferred_proxy_here)

Thx

Carles Munyoz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Thank you! :-D

Answering your questions:
1) Yes, you can change it modifying the LISTEN_PORT environment variable in /opt/fwcloud/websrv/.env
2) Yes, it is possible too, but for this you already have the FWCloud-Websrv process.

Regards.

buzzzo

Thx.

One issue after accessing via fqdn: the snapshot process seems to remain forever on processing state., BUT the snapshot is correcly created on /opt/fwcloud/api/Data/snapshots.

If i access directly on ip address it works (aka: the processing windows correctly closes)

Thx

Carles Munyoz

Administrator
Staff member
Can you try it a a new incognito windows ?
I think that the problem is in the websocket created between your browser and FWCloud-API.